It is our responsibility to protect the privacy of our customers and visitors. The objective of this policy is to inform you about the collection, usage and processing of your personal data while using our website www.totalpowertools.in or when we communicate with you electronically. While accessing our website or providing us with your e-mail Id, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information based on this policy.
Information collection and usage
We collect data of different types for our improvement in providing better services to you, so as to satisfy your requirements.
Types of data collected:
While using our website we may ask you to share some of your personal information with us. This is only for identifying you and to communicate with you. The personal information includes but is not limited to the following.
• E-mail address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, state, province, ZIP code, city
• Cookie and usage data
We may also collect data on how the server is accessed and used. This usage data includes information like browser type, our server page you visit, and the time spent on that page, the unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookies data:
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies like beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to manage the cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portion of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session cookies- we use session cookies to operate our service.
• Preference cookies- we use preference cookies to remember your preference and various settings.
• Security cookies-we use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data:
We use the collected data for the following purposes.
• To provide and maintain services
• To notify you about the changes to our services.
• To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• To provide customer care and support.
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
• To monitor the usage of the service.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of data:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data:
totalpowertools.in may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of the totalpowertools.in
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of data:
The privacy of your data is very much important to us and we will give priority to the security of your information. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties will have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
For any information on our privacy policies or if you want to raise questions or make a complaint, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org